Saturday, June 23, 2012
1. No Diet Coke...quit cold ....yes folks it can be done and you can live without caffeine...well at least I can!
2. I do some sort of cardio every single day. I get up early and I do my cardio before eating breakfast...and yes I am hungry when I get home...but it sure taste good!
3. I have changed my eating habits...which is a work in progress. I eat more protein than every before...I eat my veggies and fruit too...and Greek yogurt and I LOVE cottage cheese! What I don't eat is all the junk I use to consume on a daily basis...do I crave it? Eh not really... except certain parts of the month!
4. The best thing I have been doing is working with a trainer. He has helped me so much...and has me doing things that I never thought I would even attempt to do much less like to do! I go two times a week to Your Fit Studio... you can click the link to gain more information...
5. I sleep so much better... I am usually very tired by the end of the day...especially on workout days...but really every day!
6. My family is engaged in what I am doing and seem pleased! I think I talk about it too much and promise to try to curb my enthusiasm !
I started this journey because I was tired of the way my body wasn't responding... I was icky tired, not very enthused and it seemed like everything I was eating stuck to some part of my body! I have to say I wasn't very hopeful when I started working out... but that has changed in the last few weeks... I have seen many positive changes...which started with my clothes fitting better and then progressed to me being able to see the changes...then my family started seeing the changes...and then other people!
Life is Good!